Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Me loves me some biscuits is what me loves some, Torn Slatterns and Nugget Ranchers

Rettab pu
The Channel Four San Diego Padres announcer, Tony Gwynn, pointed out the Giles brothers, Brian and Marcus, last name spelled backwards is Selig, the last name of the baseball commissioner, Bud Selig. And, as a commissioner, Selig is boob spelled backwards.

Scooter scoots
President Bush pardoned “Scooter” Libby who will not go to prison. How does that make Paris Hilton feel? A guy who leaked CIA spy secrets during a war skates and nobody cares, but when they let Paris out of jail early, the screams of objections could be heard in outer space.

Milch-talk
Although it is entertaining as all crap, the dialogue in “John From Cincinnati” is way too derivative of all of David Milch’s dialogue from “NYPD Blue” to “Deadwood” and now “JFC.”

Back in the days of saggy-bare-assed Andy Sipowicz on “NYPD Blue” I remember thinking: who talks like that? As I lived in New York I knew it wasn’t a New York-area dialogue and I had a friend who was a cop so I knew it wasn’t cop talk

The dialogue is a rambling free-association in a Yoda-like syntax being backwards, is it, hmmm? Here would be a typical NYPD-Wood From Cincinnati” like f-word laced dialogue of a character standing outside a door thinking about entering a house:

“Me being in a f*ckin’ outdoors situation, going inside there would reverse my location placing me indoors, is my line of thinking on this. Converse-wise, my relocation to being in there would then end my being outdoors, as I would then be not outside, is where I would be f*ckin’ location-like, is what I’m trying to say. Thus having ended my one position, outside, having then entered through the door would be the main f*ckin’ cause of this new inhabitation, if you follow my godd*mn line of f*ckin’ logic and such.”

Unless it was the “JFC” character Butchie Yost, then he would add that he has to go in to take a hellacious dump.

But Butchie’s ex-wife and the mom of the young Sean Yost, a scary hot, “here comes trouble” gold digger, has arrived on the three ring circus scene no doubt looking to wreak some serious havoc, is being my take on the upcoming circumstances and what not, being as how I am an outside observer and the like.

Mitch Yost has to get back in the game.