Monday, April 28, 2008

Let’s square this here up before it get all gunnysack on us, Torn Slatterns and Nugget Ranchers

That guy is out of control
Authorities are conducting DNA tests to determine the fathers of the children taken from the Texas Polygamist compound. If I was a betting man, you know who I’d have my money on? Tom Brady.

Rocky ending
A trained grizzly bear named Rocky who has been in movies, killed his trainer. A spokesperson said they do not know what caused the attack. Now, I am no animal behavior expert, but I am willing to bet the attack had something to do with the fact that Rocky is a freaking grizzly bear.

A trained grizzly bear named Rocky who has been in movies, killed his trainer. A spokesperson said they do not know what caused the attack. The problem may have been the bear named Rocky compared himself to Hillary Clinton and then suddenly turned mean.

Some nerve
On “American Idol” contestant Brook White started her song and then stopped and started again. She has done this twice, she starts, but then she stops and then she starts again. Who does she think she is, Hillary Clinton?

That’s nice
The weather in London was beautiful, clear and sunny; it was so beautiful, Prince William landed his helicopter on the beach.

My mistake
I finally saw Martin Scorsese’s documentary on the Rolling Stones “Shine A Light” and it was great, but I have to be honest, for the first ten minutes I thought it was a commercial for the California Raisins. (Thanks to my favorite pedantic, Miss Julia "Me and Julio down by the school yard" Voodsteps)

Vavavoom
A
book called "My Beautiful Mommy" helps children cope with their mother having plastic surgery. “My Beautiful Mommy” is a much better title than their first idea: “Wow, Do I Wish I Was Still Breast Feeding.”

Catchy title
“Hannah Montana” star, 15-year-old Milie Cyrus, is writing her memoirs. I think the title is “Mean People Are Bugger-Heads Times Infinity.”

“Hannah Montana” star, 15-year-old Milie Cyrus is writing her memoirs. Chapter One: “Like, why it like totally doesn’t suck to be filthy rich.”

“Hannah Montana” star, 15-year-old Milie Cyrus is writing her memoirs. Chapter One: “Like, Whatever.”

“Hannah Montana” star, 15-year-old Milie Cyrus is writing her memoirs. This may be the first book in history compiled completely of text messages.

Nice try, pal
A new study claims that men who ejaculate at least five times a week have a far greater chance of not getting prostate cancer; guys are going to run with this one. “No, honey, you don’t have to have sex with me, unless, of course, you don’t want me to get prostate cancer.”

Since you asked:
Well, well, well, went out stand up paddle boarding in the surf yesterday and today (Friday) about seven miles north, a swimmer gets killed by a great white shark.

This is how goofy I am now about stand up paddling: I am seriously thinking of going out tomorrow. Here is my question: should I use the lightening theory and go where the guy got attacked? Or just take a chance that the shark is swimming North where the water is a little cooler?


Now you probably think I’m nuts, but keep in mind, it wasn’t a surfer that was attacked, it was a swimmer. And my legs don’t dangle in the water because I am standing and paddling. And it sure would make the time I fall in the water until I am back on the board a lot more exciting.