Friday, November 20, 2009

I'm just sayin' I'm just sayin' I'm just sayin'



Sarah Palin’s daughter’s baby-daddy, Levi Johnston, is posing for “Playgirl” but he says he won’t do frontal nudity; that means he’ll take of his Levis but you won’t see his Johnston.



Twenty more sex tapes of former Miss California, Carrie Prejean have emerged all solo; she has made so many solo sex tape, she has hurt herself. You’ve heard of carpel tunnel syndrome? Prejean has carpet tunnel syndrome.


Since you asked:


Rationally I know it's not her fault, in fact, she probably hates it more than I do, but some dark, ugly side of me wants to blame all the hype and over-advertising about "New Moon" on that smug, bratty unappreciative Kristen Stewart.

The next time Kristen Stewart complains about being bothered by fans, somebody needs to say:

"Hey, Kristen, see all those zeros in your bank account? You know, so how you can buy all those ugly ass faux punk clothes at expensive second-hand clothing stores on Melrose? Those fans put that money there, you little brooding spoiled bitch."

Phew, I really feel better now.