Monday, October 15, 2007

Now that all phones have caller ID, if you get somebody’s voice mail, you pretty much know they just screened you. We should all change our voice message to say;


“I just looked at my phone and said out loud; “Oh, I don’t have time to talk to this idiot”, so leave your number so I can call you when I have absolutely nothing better to do. And so you know, when we do finally talk, I will be making really, bored, frustrated and annoyed facial expressions. Oh, and P.S., if this is that low-born degeneraate friend of mine, Stewie Dogs, your mother will weep herself to sleep at the whore house when she sees what I did to you if you don't pay up on our Fantasy Football bet. Buh bye and have a nice day. ”


Oh, and, by the way, the opposite is true. If you're talking to someone and they look at their ringing phone and say, "I have to take this." What they really mean is; "This person is way more important to me than you are."

Learned an important lesson Saturday in the beautiful winery-hilled growing berg of Temeculah. If you're having a bad day, you can always make it a little bit worse by just having lunch at Applebies.

Applebies, something unspectaculah in Temeculah.

I guess it could have been worse. It could have been a Red Robin.

"Come to Red Robin and see wait persons sing a really annoying happy birthday song while realizing, deep down inside, they have given up on all of their hopes and dreams."