Saturday, January 29, 2005

I am almost done with my long computer nightmare. One thing. You friends and regular A.L.B.B. readers - all five of you - I need you to send me an email. Setting up my computer for Outlook Express somehow knocked out my old addresses, so if you send one to me, I can send it back and it is back in the address book again. This is until I find someone smarter than me (that shouldn’t be very hard) who can find the addresses and get them on my new gear.

You folks know who you are. Thanks.

Lexkase@san.rr.com

Oh, and anyone near downtown San Diego tonight, stop by Dick's Last Resort. I'm sitting in on harmonica with the band Inside Out. Should be a good show. The KGB radio folks I write for, Dave, Shelly and Chainsaw gave it a plug so there should be a decent crowd. Actually, it was Shelly who plugged the Dick's gig. Eww, that doesn't sound right at all . . .


And check out the hilarious guy with number 3 on the top ten list.

http://www.cbs.com/latenight/lateshow/top_ten/contest/