Tuesday, April 16, 2013



Here comes the bag of hair, Torn Slatterns and Nugget Ranchers


Study claims Canada has the most teenage stoners. Which explains how entire Canadian teenage conversations can be conducted using one word: Eh. 

It also goes a long way to explain Poutine: French Fries smothered in gravy and cheese curds. 

The #1 movie at the box office was “42.” And that is this week’s story that will confuse the hell out of former President George W. Bush. “Wait, if it’s #42, how can it be #1?”




Since you asked:
Here's all I need to know about the two extremes of the human condition: somebody - or some people - placed a bomb in Boston where they knew it could kill children; many, many others ran a marathon and then kept running to the hospital to donate blood.


The most boring sentence in history used to be:

"I had the weirdest dream last night."

It has now been replaced by;

"I had the most boring dream last night."

No lie, my dream was so boring, I am afraid to go back to sleep because I might have it again.