Saturday, January 17, 2004

A little safety tip for my wonderful Torn Slatterns and Nugget Ranchers

This put the owe in Meow
Last week there were two separate mountain lion attacks on Orange County mountain bikers, one very serious the other fatal. Now, I am not a fitness expert, but I am willing to bet that getting killed by a mountain lion could be seriously detrimental to your aerobic capacity.

(Like I needed another excuse not to go mountain bike riding.) Statistics indicate that your chances of getting attacked by a mountain lion decrease immensely if you sit on your couch and watch football games.

So, when people ask you what you did this weekend, a good answer is; “I did not get killed by a mountain lion.”

That is one more advantage of my workouts, if I do happen to get hurt by a mountain lion, I can sue the ass off of my health club for letting it near my stationary bike.

But that could very well be just one man's opinion, oh my. (Polite applause)