Tuesday, July 18, 2017

"Laughter is the best medicine," say people who have not used Preparation H on hemorrhoids 



Caitlyn Jenner is interested in running for the Senate. Despite the fact that her filibuster has been cut off. 



Trump Care fails, both Donald and Donald Jr. under FBI investigation, Trump’s ratings at 70-year low. Right now the White House is sentimental for when the British burned it down.



When asked how he felt about Trump Care being voted down, Donald Trump said he wasn’t angry, just disappointed. Next he’ll say we weren't applying ourselves.



A proverb said, “I cursed the fact I had no shoe until I saw a man with no foot.” And then I said, I bet that guy is hopping mad. 



Donald Trump’s approval rating is the lowest of any president in 70 years. And Jimmy Carter’s administration gave us disco.



In Georgia, 10,000 people lost power when a snake got into the power plant’s transformer. Authorities are telling people not to get rattled. They should shed this problem. 

Since you asked:


Cochise Harbor is my new band.