Monday, October 26, 2009

Sometimes all you can say is oh my goodness . . . I think their names are Chester, Bart and Stewie, I'll let you pick who is who.

Imma gonna let you know when Imma is actually a word, Torn Slatterns and Nugget Ranchers


A woman in Texas is being held for observation after living with her dead boyfriend for a week; she first suspected something was wrong when the toilet seat lid stayed down.




Have you heard about that new networking website for Jews? It’s called Faceberg.



The scariest costume for kids this Halloween? The Roman Polanski babysitter costume.




The good news for Oakland Raiders coach Tom Cable is he will not face assault chargers for punching an assistant; the bad news for Cable? He still has to be the coach of the Oakland Raiders.




Have you heard about that new networking website just for middle-age divorcees? It’s like Twitter but it’s called: Bitter.




Martha Stewart bragged that she is proud to be a Cougar, a Cougar is a woman who dates far younger men; then Martha revealed her Fall recipe for Pumpkin, Vodka and Roofies pie.




Here is a fun drinking game for the baseball playoffs on Fox . Take a drink when announcer Tim McCarver says something obvious. Last night I was drunk by the second inning, passed out in my own mess in the fifth and by the ninth inning I was in a rehab weeping about my lonely childhood.