Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Rumor has it Sarah Palin wants to host a talk show. I’m not sure what they could call it, based on Palin’s last two speeches, the title “Lost” is perfect, but taken.

Before speaking at the CDC’s Weight of the Nation anti-obesity conference, Bill Clinton was seen gorging on a double cheeseburger, milkshake and fries at a fast food joint. Yeah, and you don’t even want to know what he did before he spoke at a pro abstinence rally.

Shaquille O’Neal told his Twitter followers the White House would not let him in unannounced; an anonymous White House source said they tried to get Shaq inside the White House, but he kept missing the front door opening from ten feet away.

Congress is considering taxing plastic surgery. When she heard this, you should have seen how shocked Nancy Pelosi looked. But then she pretty much always looks shocked.

Congress is considering taxing plastic surgery. You’ve heard of a pole tax? The plastic surgery tax is a Pelosi tax.


They think of this after Michael Jackson passed away?

Since you asked:

Man, what a great day. Ann Caroline had Junior Lifeguards at Solana Beach, so I went down with my stand up paddle board. Surfed a few waves up from where they were to make sure I could and then headed south. Caught one of the best rides of my life.

Afterwards AC was so sweet. She said it was really exciting to see me. (Gulp) She was proud of her old dad. That is great, because I was just aiming for not humiliating her.

It felt so much like Maui when I was surfing. Warm, clear water, tropical breeze, bright sunshine. Tonight? Taco night, wine, Cubbies - don't tell me, I recorded it - and beddie- bye snookums time, yo.

Beddie-bye snookums time? Yikes.