Friday, September 05, 2008

These just in:

Jesse Jackson was hospitalized in Chicago for stomach pains. It turns out, after repeatedly sticking his foot in his mouth, Jackson has a bad case of athlete’s stomach.

How about that speech from Sarah Palin? I like Sarah Palin, she reminds me of the strict headmaster in that “Naughty Catholic School Girls” adult DVD.

How about that speech from Sarah Palin? I like Sarah Palin, she reminds me of Dr. Mom in the Robitussen commercials.

How about that speech from Sarah Palin? Sarah Palin reminds me of the hot cool mom in high school who smokes, drinks scotch on the rocks and insists you call her by her first name. (Puff, exhale, loud sip) "Please, call me Sarah."


Hurricane Ike is a category 4 hurricane. Hurricane Ike has been described as very dangerous. Especially for Tina Turner.