Saturday, July 28, 2018

Do you remember when making out with someone in high school was the greatest thing you could do?


When I was in high school in Winnetka, Illinois, when I  was kissing a pretty girl who smelled wonderful and her hair was soft, and her skin was smooth, that was heaven. 


Heaven. 

And, miraculously, she wanted to kiss me back. It was fervent hope there was purpose to our insane world. 

Betsy, Jeanie, Katie, Mimi, Michelle, Tami, Karen, Priscilla - yes, her name was Priscilla - Laurie, Kathy, Sally, Becky, Betsy - yes, there were two named Betsy - Kim, and Sarah. 


Thank you. My love for you is eternal. You are forever in my dreams. 


And I would just like to thank Michelle one more time. The words strawberry lip gloss, front-clasping bra, ZZ Top and dancing tongues spring to mind.