Thursday, May 10, 2018

You better be sick, dead or mute, Aye-Aye Ron, Torn Slatterns and Nugget Ranchers





65-year-old Russian president, Vladimir Putin, scored 7 goals in a hockey game comprised of Russian all stars. Now, I don't want to say the goalie did not try to stop Vlad's shots, but I've seen Kardashians reach harder to pick up a book.


I've seen Donald Trump reach harder to pick up a check.

I've seen Melania try harder on date night.

I've seen Sarah Huckabee Sanders try harder to give an informed briefing.

I've seen the Florida Marlins try harder not to suck. 

I've seen Paris Hilton try harder to play hard-to-get.







Dr. Dre lost a trademark case to a gynecologist named Dr. Drai.  So it looks good for LL Cool J’s  song “ Big Ole Butt” to be used as the name of a hemorrhoid medicine.