Saturday, February 06, 2016

Here it is Super Bowl 50 weekend between Denver and Carolina and the big question is: did Kanye West really ask Amber Rose to shove her fingers in his butt?




Here is Taylor - who is a friend of Amber Rose and probably knew what we all know now -  hoping Kanye washed his hand before touching the mic.

"Taylor Swift, Imma let you finish, but Beyonce had one of the best videos of all time, but nobody cares what I think 'cause all they can picture is me asking Amber Rose to stick her fingers in my booty."





Since you asked:


If there is one thing in the world that I am not, it is a rapper. 

But if I was a rapper, my biggest concern would be about keeping my street credibility. Or street cred. Rapper 50 (Fitty) Cent is losing his street cred and his fortune at the same time by having famous ‘ho celebrity non-rapper-like girlfriends like Kim Kardashian and Chelsea Handler. 

And this guy was shot nine times. 

So, if I was Kanye West, if I had a week to think of a nightmare for my street cred, I could not come up with anything worse than having a famous ex-girlfriend, like Amber Rose, going public on social media with the fact Kanye likes to have fingers shoved in his butt. 

Neither a fan nor a hater of Jeb Bush, but I am pretty sure Jeb just had his Howard Dean moment with "Please clap."


As a human who lives on this planet, it is my fervent wish that both Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are suffering the poor election results special bad karma which comes to powerful people who treat underlings like utter garbage. 

However, as a comedy writer, it is my even more fervent wish they both stay in the race as long as possible.