Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Amazon claims it’s delivery drones will be adapted for each city. In Chicago they will be prepared for high winds. In Seattle they’ll be water-proof from the rain. And in West Los Angeles they will have a thick skin that will be able to withstand withering hipster sarcasm.




Now, I don’t want to say the clip of Sarah Palin endorsing Donald Trump was scary, but Sarah made the bear-mauling in “The Revenant” look like the “Animal Planet” Puppy Bowl.  




“The Revenant” brought back a painful memory. No, I wasn’t mauled by a bear, but once at stop light, a soccer mom’s lap dog snarled at me.


Since you asked:

Talk about a silver lining. After Glenn Frey's passing, several old friends I have not heard from in years reached out to tell me they were thinking of me. So touching and thoughtful.