Sunday, March 24, 2013



"Capitalism. It's what makes the U.S. great, England OK and France terrible." Ron Swanson.


We know what we’re about, Torn Slatterns and Nugget Ranchers


In the NCAA tournament, Harvard had a huge upset over New Mexico; Harvard still needs work on their trash talking: “Excuse me, but if you were attempting to refrain me from adding additional points, you were woefully unsuccessful.

Harvard still needs work on their trash talking: “Your matriarch is rather corpulent and I am concerned about her risk of contracting diabetes.”

One of the NCAA men’s college basketball tournament favorites is Duke. Now, I don’t want to say Duke is pompous and snotty, but after they talk trash, their butlers throw it in the garbage can.

One of the NCAA men’s college basketball tournament favorites is Duke. Now, I don’t want to say Duke fans are pompous and snotty, but they are the only fans who do the wave with a yacht on it.

One of the NCAA men’s college basketball tournament favorites is Duke. Now, I don’t want to say Duke is pompous and snotty, but when they drive the lane, it is in a Bentley limo.

Two rivals in the NCAA tournament are Duke and North Carolina; now, I don’t want to say North Carolina hates Duke, but, two years ago, if you asked a North Carolina fan who we should send the Navy Seals after, Osama bin Laden or Duke coach Mike Krzyzewski, they would say; “I’m thinking.” 


Since you asked:

How about Georgetown losing to  Florida Gulf Coast University?  Georgetown calls them Florida University Coast Gulf because they still don't who the F.U.C.G they are. 

My daughter's soccer club is the Del Mar Sharks. Now they might merge with her old club, Carmel Valley Manchester. 

So what to call them? The Man Sharks? The Mancharks? 

My vote? Take the Shar in sharks and the ter in Manchester to make:

The Sharters.

Oh, wait, maybe not...