Thursday, July 14, 2011


Hey ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, this is what I say ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Here's the million dollar question: when does OJ get out of prison so he can start dating Casey Anthony?

When I see someone I know, I think, oh, shoot, what's their name? Oh yeah. And their spouse's name? Got it. And what are we going to talk about if they stop to chat? Oh, right, when we are going to have them over for dinner. Or their kid's soccer team. Shoot, what's that kid's name? Oh, right.

And then it turns out it isn't the person I thought it was? I get really pissed at that awful person. How dare you make me do all of that homework for nothing, you filthy friend impersonator, you.

Pippa Middleton? In the immortal words of Stewie Dogs:

"You point one at her, she'll know what to do with it."

Hey, he said it, I didn't.