Thursday, May 21, 2009

Oh to the my to the god, Torn Slatterns and Nugget Ranchers


An English study claims the smarter a woman is the more orgasms she has; the counter opinion will be provided by Paris Hilton.


Artifacts from the old Yankee stadium will be auctioned to the public. Yeah, in fact they have the original collar that first choked Alex Rodriguez in the playoffs.


The new “Star Trek” movie is great and I love all the star cameo appearances. Remember the guy who played Sulu, George Takai? He makes an appearance as a wedding consultant.


Saudi Arabia held its first beauty pageant. The winner was stunning in her evening burka. The winner also looked stunning in the swimsuit competition, but then, sadly, they had to behead her for wearing a swimsuit in public.

Since you asked:

The other day my daughter, Ann Caroline, is studying hard for a big fifth grade science test. After studying for a long time she asked me;

"How do you know when you have studied enough?" To which I replied;

"Let's put it this way, you can stop studying when you're as smart as your Dad."

"Oh", she said without blinking, "so I guess I am done."

(Sniff) They grow up so fast.