Sunday, February 19, 2017

I'll eat anything you want me to eat, I'll swaller anything you want me to swaller, come on down, I'll chew on a dawwwwg, arrrrrreeeewwww, Torn Slatterns and Nugget Ranchers


OJ Simpson might be released from prison this summer. Bad news for the real killers. 



In the Chinese Basketball Association, ex-NBA player, Jimmer Fredette, scored 73 points in a loss. It is the most points ever scored by a guy named Jimmer. 



OJ Simpson might be released from prison this summer. Thank god. Kato Kaelin’s career has hit a lull. He needs a job. 





Somebody leaked the crime scene photos of Kim Kardashian’s Paris jewelry robbery and they are chilling. Kim was so terrified, when she took a selfie with the robbers, she forgot to purse her lips. 





In the Chinese Basketball Association, ex-NBA player, Jimmer Fredette, scored 73 points. Because he scored so many points, Jimmer earned a bonus: a day off at the iPhone factory.