Saturday, March 25, 2006

It is hard out here


In health news, a new study shows that the omega 3 fats found in fish is not as healthy as originally believed. However, the study did discover there were significantly more health benefits than suspected from shooting heroin into your eyeballs.


Saturday Morning Caffeine Fueled Rant:


Boy did I see a movie you can wait to come out on DVD. “Failure to Launch” I think the title is about the jokes. As my grandmother Rodgers used to damn with feint praise, it was right cute. But that was about it. Granted, as a straight male, I might not get it, but there is just something oily and odd about Matthew McConaughey. He is a serial low-talking ssss talker. And something is definitely up with that hair. And he is way too ripped for a guy in his mid thirties.

Sarah Jessica is cute. Terry Bradshaw was pretty good. Quite a surprise, actually.

Last night we went out to dinner. As I was starving, I wanted sloppy Mexican food but Virg had a craving for Sushi. We compromised, we had Sushi. Guys, you know what I am talking about.