Monday, October 29, 2018

After Boston beat L.A. 4-1 in the World Series, Red Sox Steve Pearce was obscenely heckled by a shirtless psycho. But at least this time Manny Machado did not stomp on his foot.

The only good news for the Dodgers is they did not ask Fergie to sing the National Anthem. 


  

Since you asked:

Have this reoccurring dream where I am in a high-tech writing commune with gyms, bars, restaurants, shops and apartments. I am supposed to be contributing to some studio's script, but I am not sure what the story is and I am afraid to ask for fear of getting fired for not knowing. (The anxiety aspect of the dream) 

In the course of perusing this hip scene, I come across mostly old college friends.  

As it gets later and more festive, it slowly turns from utopian to dystopian crowded with unruly drunken psychos. Fights breaking out, barking dogs, bottles smashing, police helicopters with search lights, screams and sirens in the distance. 

Think it is a mental composite of my move from Santa Barbara to New York.