Sunday, May 17, 2015

Charlotte Brown, won the bronze medal in the Texas state track meet in the pole vault and she is blind. And I watched an episode of “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” against my will because I was too tired to get up and pick up the remote.


Green Bay Packer, QB, Aaron Rodgers, won on “Celebrity Jeopardy.” To be honest, the questions are not tough on “Celebrity Jeopardy.” Rodgers won on the category “The Color of the White House.”


62-year-old Russian president, Vladimir Putin, scored eight goals in a 18-6 exhibition hockey game win. Apparently the goalie for the losing team was violently allergic to bullets.


American Pharoah won the Preakness and now has a shot at the triple crown. American Pharoah’s name, Pharoah, is misspelled. So he should be Florida Pharoah.


An Australian woman has gone on 136 first dates in 17 months with no second dates. Look, I know she wants to seem fun and whimsical, but maybe she shouldn’t open with her “Pull my finger” routine.