Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Djibouti, Tofutti, Torn Slattern and Nugget Ranchers


Texas Rep. Gov. Rick Perry is running for President. I like Rick Perry, he looks like the guy at the 30th high school reunion who asks if you've heard the story about him scoring the winning touchdown during homecoming and when you say yes, he tells you anyway.

I like Rick Perry, he looks like the guy who only drinks 12-year-old scotch.

I like Rick Perry, he looks like the guy who brags about the resale value of his Cadillac.

I like Rick Perry, he looks like the guy who likes to slap people on the back and call them sport.

I like Rick Perry, he looks like the guy who adjusts his diamond cufflinks a lot.

Texas Rep. Gov. Rick Perry is running for President. I like Rick Perry, he looks like the guy in meetings who says; "Let's run this up the flag pole and see who salutes" a lot.

I like Rick Perry, he looks like the guy who orders a steak rare by saying; "Just cut off the horns and run it through a warm kitchen."

I like Rick Perry, he looks like the car salesman who greets people with the question; "What can I do you for?"

I like Rick Perry, he looks like the guy at the company picnic who does the ""I stole your nose" trick to kids way too old to fall for it.

I like Rick Perry, he looks like the evil Texas oilman, Dirk Rockfort, on "Days of Our Lives."

Is it just me, or do Rep. candidates, Michele Bachmann and Rick Perry, look like that over-enthusiastic couple pitching a faux-diamond necklace on "QVC"?