Wednesday, January 10, 2007

It is hard out here

This just in:

OK, I just saw the clip of The Donald on “Conan” and I take it back. Trump is the bad guy. Rosie is no bed of roses, but this guy is a lying gas bag. The guy lied about his agreement with O’Brien and then sat there and accused Conan of lying on his own show. Now I know I could not be a talk show host. If some orange faced douche-bag lied on my show and then accused me of lying, I would say;

“OK, hay for hair, not only are you here to whore your awful show, but you now are lying and accusing me of lying about what we agreed to talk about, so get the hell out of here.”

Seriously, I would call security and have the puffy stuffed shirt physically removed from the set. And then he would sue thus stopping production, the show would go out of business and that is why I could not have my own talk show.  

Rosie, please forgive me. I had no idea.