Thursday, March 14, 2019

Now that Beto O'Rourke has entered the race, I would love to see a "Who's on first?" routine with Trump confusing the name Beto  with Veto with his assistant named Bill. 




Bill: "Beto is running, Sir."

Trump: "I know, I am going to Beto that bill."

Bill: "No, that's veto."

Trump:"Who is Vito?"

Bill: "Not Vito, veto, and his name is Beto."

Trump: "What is Beto going to Vito, Bill?"

Bill: "No, you're going to veto the bill."

Trump: "I am going to Vito you?

Bill: "No,  not me, the bill."

Trump:"What does some other guy named Bill have to do with any of this?"

Bill: "No, the bill, veto, remember?"

Trump: "Listen, I told you I do not know this Italian guy named Vito. Nor do I know this other guy Bill. Is it that horndog Clinton?"

Bill: "No, Sir, the bill is what you're going to veto. Not me. Beto is a guy who is running. And there is no Italian guy named Vito."

Trump: "I am going to go play golf. Bill, tell this other Bill, Vito, and Beto to all bite me."