Wednesday, November 25, 2015


Adele is already working on the follow up to her song “Hello.” It is “No, I don’t want solar power. Take me off your calling list.” 


My favorite part about Thanksgiving is when I eat too much turkey and get so sleepy I start bragging about how I tried to stab someone and failed. 


A Connecticut man, who lost a testicle during his vasectomy, sued the hospital and was awarded $386,000 in damages. But his legal fees were high so that award will barely cover his nut. 

Asked how he felt to win, he said he had a ball.

A Connecticut man, who lost a testicle during his vasectomy, sued the hospital and was awarded $386,000 in damages. Apparently the man thought that wasn’t enough. When asked about the settlement, he was a little testy.

When asked how this could have happened, the surgeon said; “What can I say? I dropped the ball on this one.” 


Connecticut man lost a testicle during his vasectomy. Talk about taking the nut out of Connecticut. 

Apparently the evidence was lopsided in favor of the plaintiff. 



Do you know which state raises the most turkeys? Minnesota. Although you might have said California when you consider the Kardashians. 



Tensions between Russia and Turkey over the downed Russian jet continues to escalate. Experts are concerned it may reach the level of the feud between Anthony Bourdain and Guy Fiere. 



A feminist blogger made sourdough bread from the yeast in her vagina. Not only does it sound disgusting, she got fired from her job at Panera Bread.