Tuesday, August 05, 2014

Recent studies show humor helps boost the immune system. If you’re reading this blog, I hope you signed up for Obamacare.


Since you asked: 
Sometime last year, I was playing “Call of Duty: Ghosts” and then I watched “Gravity” and it hit me like a ton of bricks: The space scene in both were almost identical in terms of High Definition/graphics.
The blend between movies and video games is going to disappear. What I mean is, you will be able to watch the movie “Gravity” but you will be a third astronaut along with Sandra Bullock and George Clooney. You’ll be wearing a 3-D helmet with a X-Box controller. And they will talk to you. “Can you hand me that wrench?” And then you have to hand them the wrench.
And then, when the space garbage flies by the first time, if you move to the left, you get whacked and the game resets, like a video game. Next time, you move to the right, it misses you, and it continues.
In the end, if you make it, you crawl up on the beach with Sandra just like the end of both “Gravity” and “Call of Duty: Ghosts.” Well, “Ghosts” didn’t have Sandy, but you get what I mean.