Thursday, March 17, 2011

Is it just me, or does this West Virginia coach, Bob Huggins, look like the only guy in the steam room not wearing a towel?

Is it just me, or does this West Virginia coach, Bob Huggins, look like the guy who picks his ear with his car key and looks at it?

Is it just me, or does this West Virginia coach, Bob Huggins, look like the guy who doesn't switch his fork to the other hand when eating a juicy steak?

Is it just me, or does this West Virginia coach, Bob Huggins, look like the guy getting his shoes shined at the airport while smoking a cigar and reading "USA Today"?

Is it just me, or does this West Virginia coach, Bob Huggins, look like the guy who shakes your hand way too hard and then it reeks of his cologne?

Is it just me, or does this West Virginia coach, Bob Huggins, look like a guy who takes the bacon and the sausage at the breakfast buffet?

Is it just me, or does West Virginia coach, Bob Huggins, look like a guy who likes to wash his Lincoln Town Car while wearing a white tank top t-shirt while smoking a cigar?

Is it just me, or does this West Virginia coach, Bob Huggins, look like the last guy you want to follow in the airplane bathroom?

Is it just me, or does this West Virginia coach, Bob Huggins, look like a guy who says "I don't want any crap" a lot?