Thursday, June 28, 2012





We heard tell Ned Doheny has da kine Wahine, Torn Slatterns and Nugget Ranchers

Man it is hot across the country. Even teams who play the Chicago Cubs are sweating.

It is so hot, MItt Romney is riding on top of the car with his dog.

It is so hot, people besides Lindsay Lohan are being treated for dehydration.





Since you asked:
Here is what I want to see. (apologies John Snake) A tour of Bernie Leadon, Ned Doheny, Randy Meisner and J. D. Souther. Call the band The Troubador All Stars. 


With the band of Danny "Kooch"Kortchmar, Lee Sklar and Russ Kunkel. 


New and classic/hits material. If they need a harmonica player, I am their man. 


P.S. I would like to thank "The Stand UP Journal" and SUP Love, Laird Hamilton and Robby Naish for awarding me three J.D Powers and Associates  Awards for my tireless and selfless promotion of the sport of Stand Up Paddle Boarding. 


You couldn't have done it without me.